Experience 2 Years +
SquaredFinancial is looking for an SEO & PPC Specialist to join the team.
You must be an innovative, analytical digital marketing enthusiast with a solid understanding of what it takes to increase organic rankings on search engine platforms and maximize our traffic flow through targeted ads.
About the Role
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results ranking
- Advise on content types, topics, and keywords to explore to maximize search rankings.
- Draft detailed SEO site audits and reports.
- Monitor SEO performance by utilizing SEO tools such as SEMRush, Aheref, Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Ensure alignment between paid search and organic search strategies.
- Monitor and communicate changes in industry trends and search engine algorithms.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials based on audience targeting.
Pay Per Click
- Setup effective paid search campaigns based on the target audience.
- Build and optimize PPC campaigns in Google Adwords & Microsoft Ads.
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance.
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Monitoring PPC budget and evaluate search results & performance.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an SEO and PPC Specialist, or any other related area.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Advanced knowledge of platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google PageSpeed Insights, SEMrush, Ahrefs etc
- Experience with technical SEO (able to implement structured markup, provide detailed instructions for handling server errors and poor page speed, etc.)
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyze online marketing campaigns to improve ROI.
- Proven track record of driving results (SERP rank, traffic, engagement, and conversions) is a plus
- Experience working with FX industries will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential.