Job ID 11395
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
FxPro is looking to hire a Senior UX/UI Designer.
- Design the functionality of the company’s software products and ensure a great user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and users of financial applications to translate concepts into innovative wireframes and then to detailed designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Design the UI of brand new systems and improve the existing ones, for mobile, web-based or desktop applications.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proven UI experience and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Working experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into consistent, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Knowledge of Android and iOS guidelines
- Excellent command of the English language. Greek and/or Russian will be considered an advantage
- A University degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or another related field will be considered an advantage
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products