Job ID 7830
TheSoul Publishing is looking to recruit a Senior Treasury Specialist.
- Preparing and initiating payments based on payment schedule and approval limits.
- Providing payment support to the relevant parties and communicating with the banks/solutions if necessary.
- Preparing daily bank activity reports across the company’s global banking infrastructure and reporting on insufficient balances.
- Providing feedback on current payment malfunctions/delays for improvement.
- Assisting in cash-flow management calculations, forecasts, and re-ensuring relevant actions are taken to keep sufficient funds where and when needed.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports in relation to cash-positioning and payments flow.
- Assisting with new banks/solutions implementation based on the current company’s gaps, needs, and future objectives.
- Assisting in the automation process when it comes to integration with banks, payment solutions, and systems.
- Maintaining a balanced and effective relationship within the group with all the departments and units.
- Performing other related treasury duties as requested.
What we’re looking for in the candidates:
- Experience in a similar or related position.
- Understanding of local/global banking standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of local/global banking institution systems and payment solutions.
- Knowledge of ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV, as well as awareness of advanced and innovative solutions, will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with banks/solutions.
- Self-motivation and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Initiative/ambition to develop professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Dynamic and professional media publishing environment with creative colleagues.
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Ability to gain valuable experience and professional growth opportunities within the international company.
- Support from experienced colleagues and supervisors.
- Location: one of our offices in Limassol, Riga, or Budapest.