Job ID 10294
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Doctorate
Geomatrix Holdings is looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer.
MAIN DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and extend the functionality of APIs and Web Applications
- Write high-quality, scalable, and secure code.
- Write Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Analyse business requirements and implement them.
- Writing technical documentation for implemented features.
- Providing support for production systems and proactively addressing technical issues.
- Collaborate with development, product, and stakeholder to meet deadlines.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- 5+ years of development experience in PHP.
- 3+ years experience with PHP frameworks Laravel, Lumen or Symfony.
- 3+ years of experience with Postgresql, MySQL, MariaDB, or similar.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Very good understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Experience with microservices and REST APIs.
- Experience with git, Linux, and Docker.
- Experience in writing Unit, functional, and integration tests.
- Previous experience within the FinTech or FX Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Flexible Working (Hybrid/ Remote options).
- Yearly Employee Performance Bonus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Brand new office in the heart of Limassol.
- Professional team and friendly environment.