Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exinity is looking for a Senior Legal Administrator.
- Closely working with the Legal Team on corporate governance matters;
- Administration and maintenance of Cyprus and overseas Companies of the Group;
- Reviewing and keeping up to date the Group Companies files, entity management software and registries of the Group;
- Preparing and filing of documents at the Registrar of Companies and control of annual payments;
- Liaising with service providers and various external parties as may be requested from time to time;
- Manage office maintenance including administrative tasks (i.e scan, copy, electronic and hard-copy archiving, legalization, certification and execution of documents, legal stationery, manage phone calls, dispatch of documents via international/local couriers etc);
- Collection, review and provision of corporate documents, KYC and due diligence documents;
- Monitoring and renewal of Insurances and Power of Attorneys; processing invoices for the Legal Team;
- Helping to draft documents for corporate changes and correspondence (i.e. minutes, resolutions, letters, emails, etc);
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required by the Legal Team.
- Law Degree or Diploma in Paralegal Studies, Office or Business Administration/ Secretarial Studies, Business Management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant position.
- Experience of working in a corporate services firm, law firm or a CIF will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience of managing an entity and/or contract management system will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills and ability to work independently will be required to excel in this position;
- Ability to meet KPIs, multitask and work in a challenging work environment;
- A problem-solving approach to work.
- There are plans to expand the legal administration team and this position will involve managing junior team members.
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet;
- Fluent in both Greek and English (oral and written communication);
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Loans
- A focus on your wellbeing. Talks and access to self-development tools.
- Global Employee Assistance Programme