Job ID 9465
Exness is looking to hire a Senior ITSD Support Specialist.
- Performs Service Desk duties, clearly defines user problems received .
- Takes ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Evaluate and assess technologies of how they may be developed or deployed to enhance end user experience.
- Maintain effective local documentation including standard operating procedures, best practices, and methodologies for configuration changes and troubleshooting.
- Contribute to the development of the End User Desktop infrastructure, assisting with the development of technical methodologies, best practices, policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Diagnoses and resolves software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows, Linux and Mac) and across a range of software applications
- Exhibits a flexible approach to working on a rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed
- Provides training to team members on latest technologies and assists with their development
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent knowledge in the following areas is a must:
- Troubleshooting skills in MS Windows, Linux, OS X
- Network troubleshooting
- Windows Server installation, troubleshooting and configuration
- Remote Desktop Servers, remote access and remote diagnostic
- Documentation and auditing
- Experience with one of the configuration management tools (Jamf, ManageEngine, MS InTune)
- Experience in developing and optimizing scripts on (Python, Bash, PowerShell) and databases such as (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience as a System Support Engineer , L2/L3 support engineer.
- Experience in troubleshooting Servers, Switches, WiFi access points.
- Hands on expertise to Linux administration
- Ability to evaluate how work will impact the customer and stakeholders.
- Constant growth with regard to feedback.
- Commits to & completes tasks within expected time frame, holding themselves accountable.
- Highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Experience interacting with customers in the following capacities (phone, chat, person, email)
- Ability to manage multiple applications running at the same time.
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently
- Pro-activity and self-learning skills, self sufficient. Drives Change.
- Upper-intermediate English. Knowledge of Russian/Greek language would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills and be willing to learn new technologies.
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
- Possibility to be closer to your team – “Get to know Team” trip.