Job ID 10062
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level BachelorNone
FxPro is looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer (Remote/Relocation).
- Write clean and sustainable code based on user stories, business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to architecture design, development patterns, and best practices.
- Collaborate with product management team on requirements review, suggesting solutions and estimating efforts.
- Cover code with unit tests.
- Develop screen layouts, transitions, animations, and user interactions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and profile to ensure smooth operation, performance, and stability.
- Support entire application lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with new technology and best practices.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Intermediate or above level of the English Language. Greek and/or Russian is an advantage.
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 4 years.
- Portfolio of released applications on the App Store.
- In-depth Swift knowledge.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.