Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
TheSoul Publishing is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant.
The mission of the Senior Financial Accountant is to provide financial accounting expertise to ADME LLC and to ensure alignment with group financial reporting policies and group financial strategy.
- You will lead the integration process with 1C accounting software with NAV (main accounting platform).
- You will prepare the month-end management accounts with assistance from the local accountant based in Russia.
- You will review monthly budget variance and explain the reasoning for the variances.
- You will lead the forecasting process for the Russian companies on a quarterly and annual basis.
- You will assist with all tax matters including any VAT and Corporate Tax returns and ensure full compliance with local laws & regulations.
- You will review & document current internal controls and suggest improvements to improve overall control environment.
- You will assist with cashflow management and spend analysis of the local based entities.
- You will provide on-going advice and assistance to the local based accountant in Russia.
- You hold a Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- You are ACA (preferred) or ACCA qualified.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience working in Russia (preferably an audit background from Russia).
- You are fluent in English & Russian.
- You have the ability to develop relationships and work as part of a team.
- You have the ability to travel to Kazan office on a regular basis.
- You have good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel, reporting & excel modelling skills.
- You have previous experience with NAV and 1C is highly beneficial.
- You have accuracy and attention to detail absolutely essential.
- You are ready to relocate to Cyprus