Job ID 2067
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
TOPFX is seeking to employ a dynamic and experienced professional for the role of Senior Dealer
- Monitor the risk management system of the company.
- Define hedging strategies.
- Manage liquidity providers.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems
- Prepare best execution reports.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years is a MUST.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Excellent numerical abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis.
- Candidate must understand the FX markets and have a genuine inclination towards financial trading.
- IMPORTANT: Position is based on rotating weekly shifts (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am)*.
* Please do not apply if you are not intended to work on a shift-basis.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.