Job ID 11532
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Senior Content Editor.
- Proofread and edit the work of content writers across several teams in the company.
- Fact check and verify information and research.
- Stay informed of product updates to ensure copy is in line with the latest information.
- Edit the various types of content, such as blog posts, social media, PR communications (including press releases, articles, and brochures), marketing campaigns (including banners and landing pages), direct marketing (including emails and client notifications), internal company communications (including newsletters, social posts, and presentations), and website content.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an editor or a senior copywriter or similar position
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Expert-level knowledge of grammar and punctuation rules
- Knowledgeable about various social media platforms and SEO practices
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines, highly motivated, and well organized
- Creative and adaptable mindset, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Ability to edit content using different tones of voice, and across different platforms: from short creatives (i.e. social media and banner ads) to long articles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in trading, fintech, or related industries (an advantage)
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
- First interview (up to 30 minutes)
- Technical interview (1 hour)
- Test task (5 days)
- Final interview (1 hour)