Job ID 10354
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Emerald Zebra is looking to hire a Senior Accounting Officer.
- Maintain accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers;
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement;
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors for approval;
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations;
- Prepare adhoc reports such as expense analysis and comparison reports;
- Prepare/review and submit VAT reports;
- Assist with the work of external and internal auditors.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or ACCA part–qualified;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is a must;
- Knowledge of Accounting softwares – knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
Why you’ll love working with our client:
- The successful candidates will be offered detailed training, a competitive compensation package, a great working environment and the chance to build a successful career.
What we offer:
- Fully covered Private Medical Insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages;
- Short Fridays.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 18:00 with 1-hour break and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break. For Working Mothers: Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break.