Career Level Senior
Well, you are in luck, #TeamSquared is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team.
You are a qualified ACCA/ACA with a Degree in Accounting and Finance, Business or any other relevant field. You have at least 3 years of experience in an accounting role within the Forex / Trading world. You are obsessive about finding solutions and are able to demonstrate a solid understanding of IFRSs’ and accounting principles. With a passion for the details, you have strong communication skills and a proven track record of delivering accurate work.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this role will be to report to and work closely with the CFO to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Finance Department. You will be part of a small team that will integrate with all internal departments in group companies to deliver an efficient Finance department service.
A summary of the main tasks and responsibilities for the role are:
- Handling accounting and bookkeeping requirements as part of month end close process
- Ensuring transactions are recorded in the correct ledger, supplier ledger with adequate details
- Assisting at the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Completing payment and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Liaising with Payroll, TAX, VAT providers
- Preparing bank and client money reconciliations
- Assisting with back office queries and issues
- Reconciling Company Bank accounts
- Managing petty cash, daily transactions, document flow, cash levels and reconciliation completion
- Assisting the CFO in closing and reviewing the month end close process