Job ID 11347
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level DiplomaBachelor
Sagehill Partners is looking to hire a Senior accountant.
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in a consulting, finance or management company having similar duties and responsibilities
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken). Good knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting programs – Intelisoft will be considered an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Responsible for the accounting of a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Communication and resolution of any issues with clients
- Reconciliation of banks, creditors debtors ledgers
- Preparation of reports from the accounting software
- Assisting in the preparation of tax forms in Taxisnet and organising payments through the Tax Portal platform.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES returns
- End to end preparation of client’s payroll
- Documentation and filing of accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Liaison with the audit department
- A competitive salary will be offered to successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off
- Casual Friday
- ACCA training contract providing study leave for non-qualified employees
- Exam day leave for first time attempts for all employees (training or non-training contracts)
- 3 working schedule options to choose from
- Paid sick leave up to 10 days p.a.
- 2 Partner’s days off p.a.
- Training and development program 40 hours p.a.