Job ID 10828
Career Level Senior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Diploma
Intergo Telecom is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive.
Main Responsibilities of Account Executive (AE)
- Delivering monthly new sales targets by managing a pipeline of opportunities generated by your Sales Development (SDR) colleagues as well as your own prospecting.
- Nurture prospective clients through the full sales process from product demonstration to trial and close
- Build and nurture client relationships throughout the sales and post-sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Engage with the Sales and business leadership to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Update the CRM to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups.
- You have prior experience in a full-cycle sales experience selling B2B SaaS with an exceptional track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- You have experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deal sizes of at least USD 50-100k/year in terms of annual contract value (ACV) and sales cycles of 3-6 months
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. FreshSales, Hubspot etc.)
- You are results-driven, tenacious and a strong team player.
- Flexible working hours
- Growing company with the potential to take over responsibility and grow personally
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped commission structure with multipliers for overachievement
- 21 days annual paid leave
- Flat hierarchies
- Position is available fully remote, hybrid or on-site at our offices in Paphos, Cyprus and Athens, Greece