Job ID 8537
Experience 5 Years +
Exinity is looking to hire Security Engineer.
- Maintain CCTV equipment on the company premises (HQ and FOs)
- Maintain ACS in the company premises (HQ and FOs)
- Maintain security servers and security internal networks (HQ and FOs)
- Maintain and monitor radio communication systems on the company premises
- Maintain and update security software and equipment fin wares
- Budgeting, search and purchasing software and security equipment
- Provide assistance and any support to the building security
- Perform administrative tasks including reports and compilation of data statistics and analysis
- Acknowledge, respond and record all alarms and warnings alerts
- Reports incidents and violations from the company employees and other persons
- Software: HikCentral professional
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high-quality service that presents a professional and positive image of Exinity
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- Years of experience, within an FCA regulated environment
- Certifications, technical knowledge
- Software skills
- Language proficiency
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Good understanding of network topologies, VLANs, routing etc.
- Good understanding of how Remote Desktop Services work.