Academic Level Bachelor
Spotware is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, curiosity about the industry, and tenacity. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
- Generate lead flow – Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact.
- Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive.
- Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team’s sales lead qualification process.
- Manage current accounts – Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals.
- Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients and Account Executives.
- Customer support – Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Full relocation support, including work permit matters
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Private Health insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment
- Friendly working environment, corporate events
- Fully equipped office with fruits and snacks