Job ID 7186
KPAX is looking to hire a Safer Gambling Agent.
The Safer Gambling will have among others the below responsibilities:
- Monitor players entering the Risk Queue and identify further actions to be taken based on the risk presented by the player.
- Undertaking KYC health check reviews of the players accounts identifying missing and/or expired customer due diligence documents.
- Taking further actions based on the risk presented by the player directly related to the above for example requesting missing documents and/or placing account restrictions.
- Screening clients/marking players to be screen against the automated system used by the company for identifying PEP, Adverse Media, Sanctioned individuals and take the appropriate actions accordingly.
- Conducting online search for the player – on google/social media/companies house etc.
- Conduct chat interactions and phone calls with players for Affordability/MENTOR reasons
- Take different customer interactions including the request for occupation details/Source of Funds/Source of Wealth and input the data into the back-office system of the company.
- Monitor players spending against their known income and take the appropriate action on a case by case basis by assessing the affordability of the player.
- Assist compliance team in ensuring that marketing communications are undertaken in a socially responsible manner and in line with related marketing rules and regulations.
- Assist in general compliance enquires if and when requested to do so.
- Speaking Swedish/Dutch/Danish would be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Critical thinking and ability to correctly analyze a problem/situation/information and decide on the appropriate action/solution, Computer literate. Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Confident when talking to customers on the phone.
- Quick thinking to adapt during discussions and live chats with customers.