Career Level MiddleSeniorMangementExecutive
Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMastersProfessionalOther
Are you an experienced Russian speaking project manager?
Do you have experience in Software development with knowledge of delivering IT systems?
Continue your professional development with a global market leader.
Our clients group is a wealth engine that wants to make financial independence a reality for an aspiring and upwardly – mobile new generation of investors and traders – especially those in the developing world.
They have two decades of experience and a strong global presence in risk-driven online trading, and we want you to be a part of our truly international team that serve over two million clients in 150 countries from regulated centres across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
If this excites you, and you’re ambitious, optimistic and energetic then we’d love to hear more from you.
- Manage development support queues of various business directions
- Collect priorities from business units, estimations from tech team and schedule monthly deliverables
- Communicate updates to various stakeholders groups
- Facilitate change management, monitor ad hoc requests
- Follow internal development queues framework
- Coordination of of multiple projects/queues
- Prioritisation resolution
- Produce reports to management of the status and performance of the queues.
- Experience is software development as project coordinator/manager 2+ years
- Knowledge and experience of delivering web/IT systems
- Experience in stakeholders interaction process
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- English level upper-intermediate, Russian language – native.
- Experience of using Atlassian Jira
- Organised, detailed and good time management skills
- Financial Markets and trading operations understanding is an advantage
Why you will love this role:
“Freedom to succeed” is our core belief. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. They encourage their people to LEAP: Learn from each other; Exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment; Advance by developing skills and accepting greater responsibilities; and they do this so customers, brand and their people can Prosper together.
In this role you will…
- Learn: get under the skin of what makes investors and traders tick, develop deep understanding of their motives and design campaigns and experiences that make them love our brands.
- Exchange: give us a fresh perspective, challenge us to constantly think about customers’ needs.
- Advance: Help grow the business and your career through influence and tenacity
- Prosper: You will get to live your passion all the while, you are supported by a high achieving, motivated team.
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Loans
- A focus on your wellbeing. Talks and access to self-development tools.
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
For more information or for a confidential chat, contact:
Thorbjorn Bengtson – [email protected]