Job ID 7751
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
SquaredFinancial is looking for a Data Risk Analyst to join our team. A Data Risk Analyst assesses all external factors which may affect share prices or the market in general. They work in close collaboration with traders to carry out research and feed back to their company to help inform investment decisions.
You are an ambitious individual who has a sound knowledge of the Forex industry and proven experience as a Market Risk Analyst and communication skills. You are focused on growing your career in a company that supports your ambition and potential.
- Analyse data to better understand potential risks, concerns, and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations, and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyse and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, finance, or another business-related degree.
- Three to five years of experience as an analyst within a Financial Services company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Visio, and other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and Python