Job ID 10711
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
PwC Cyprus is looking to hire a Risk Consultant Assistant Manager / Manager, Advisory.
- Manage the delivery of projects that arise as a result of regulatory developments with a primary focus on financial / risk modelling and data analysis.
- Manage the delivery of projects in the areas of qualitative and quantitative risk management, credit risk, capital adequacy and liquidity management.
- Be responsible for leading and developing junior team members through on the job coaching and acting as a career coach.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Lead data collection, preparation and cleansing with the use of specialised tools to enable modelling and / or data analysis.
- Participate in the delivery of proposals for clients in the banking and investment firms sectors.
- Work and liaise with other members of the team and colleagues in other parts of the organisation as necessary to provide high quality client service.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience in several projects, including the management, development and growth of staff, delegation of responsibilities and delivering projects to time and budget.
- 4+ years of experience with exposure in the areas of risk management / quantitative risk management/financial modelling.
- University degree in Risk, Finance, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics, Engineering or in a related field.
- Good working knowledge of Python, R or SAS.
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Strong command of the Greek and English language.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking