Job ID 11944
Career Level Junior
Academic Level Bachelor
epic is looking to hire a Revenue Management Engineer.
We are currently looking for a talented Revenue Management Engineer. The successful candidate will be part of Revenue Management team which is owning Billing/Mediation/Charging/Reporting Systems and related integrations with surrounding revenue management systems.
- Handling daily operation related to define new Tariff and Rating Plan in revenue management systems
- Managing bill cycles and related billing activities to secure quality and timing invoices and financial reports
- Designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Commercial Products
- Designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Financial Revenue Reports.
- Handling daily operation related to the integration of the billing system with External IT systems (CRM, Inventory, Order management, Provisioning, Payments, Reporting/Data warehousing)
- Investigating the root causes of issues and provide report including permanent solution.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
- Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services with maximum monthly total value of 120 euros
- Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
- Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Proven experience in SQL development
- Billing System experience will be an advantage
- Software development experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge of NoSQL DBs (MongoDB) will be an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory