Job ID 10888
At Accor we are currently looking for a Reservations Coordinator to the new Accor opening in Cyprus, the Mercure Beach Resort Larnaca.
Don’t miss our Recruitment Open Day on the 17th of January 2023, at Mercure Larnaca (Aphrodite 5, Oroklini 7041, Cyprus), from 9:30 to 18:30, and take part of our assessments.
About the position:
Welcome to a job that allows you to be at the heart of the life of a hotel and to open the doors to a fulfilling daily life within an international group.
Our Mercure hotel in Larnaca is actively looking for a Reservations Coordinator, starting mid of February.
Let’s talk about you:
- Careful of others and the environment around you: you contribute to making the stay as impeccable as unforgettable by bringing your little personal touch !
- With a strong team spirit and a keen sense of interpersonal skills, you are attentive to the needs of guests.
- Very fluent in Greek and English, you also have a good knowledge of a third language or like to discover new cultures.
- By joining us as a reservations coordinator, you will become an Heartist.
Your missions :
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
- You are dedicated to continuously improving the quality of the hotel’s services, your ideas are welcome!
- You are the guardian of the guest’s loyalty, they will certainly come back a little for you.
- You will be trained in the financial tracking of revenues, and the safety of property and people.
We will be waiting for you!
What we offer:
- Be part of an international company
- Work for a leader brand as Accor present in 110 countries
- Development and career opportunities
- Benefits according to the role
- Accor discounts card
Your development :
What’s more, Accor offers you training in all the hotel jobs throughout your career and infinite possibilities for career development across multiple establishments and brands within the group’s hotels.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
We will be waiting for you!
Be ALL you are with all your Heart #LimitlessCareers