Job ID 11889
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
FXORO is looking to hire a Reporting Officer.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Overviewing the payroll system, and maintaining records of employee contracts/addendums.
- Preparation and submission the of Payroll.
- Monthly bank transfers/payments, social insurance and tax payments.
- Preparation of management reports related to the marketing expenses
- Presenting the results by drafting graphs or tables.
- Direct Costs and Overheads Allocation / Apportionment to Cost and Profit Centers
- Drafting various analysis reports – scheduled or ad hoc.
- Reviewing of employee’s annual leaves, advances, payments to employees or other requests.
- Any other duties assigned by the CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Previous experience as a payroll officer.
- Familiarity with payroll related software. Knowledge of the Premier Payroll System will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports.
- Familiarity with Cyprus Labour laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
We offer an attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Dynamic & International work environment.
- Career growth and development.
- Gym subscription.