Job ID 10329
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Reporting and Visualization Analyst (Tableau).
- Define business and data requirements to provide practical self-service data analysis and reporting automation through constant collaboration with BI analysts and key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau, Metabase, and other BI tools.
- Streamline and automate existing management and operational reports.
- Regularly monitor, analyze and explain the behavior of KPIs and metrics in key business domains and effectively communicate insights to the management and key stakeholders.
- Translate data analysis and data insights into visuals for non-technical audiences.
- Ensure data and metrics numbers consistent across all data sources and reports provided by the team.
- Provide workshops on BI data/ instruments and various data insights.
- Provide daily support to business users with issues/ questions related to BI reporting and visualisation instruments.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in business reporting automation and complex dashboarding.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong data visualization skills, including proficiency in Tableau Desktop is a must.
- Experience with analytical database design and data architecture.
- Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics is a must.
- Mathematical/Engineering education would be an advantage.
- Good customer management skills (to understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least upper-intermediate English knowledge. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage but is not mandatory.
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- ‘Get to know your Team’ Trip to Cyprus or full relocation support to Cyprus if preferred
- Company car if relocating to Cyprus
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses (if working fully remotely)
- Sports activities compensation
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave, paid sick leave and maternity leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break