Career Level MiddleSenior
Academic Level Bachelor
HYCM is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Regulatory Compliance Officer for the Compliance Department.
- CySec Advanced and CySEC AML Certification is a must.
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration, or related field
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting tight deadlines
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Good knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
Responsibilities & Duties
- Implement the Compliance Monitoring Program by carrying out the compliance reviews and checks.
- Draft, modify and implement policies and agreements making relevant recommendations to the Senior Management.
- Assist in the preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations.
- Track regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Prepare the compliance training materials and perform compliance trainings to the employees/Board.
- Provide advice, assistance and/or produce training material and training to employees/Board on AML matters.
- Provide advices and guidelines to employees according to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Review and approve marketing material in terms of compliance perspective.
- Monitoring sales telephone calls for compliance with marketing regulations and preparing phone call inspection reports.
- Manage and assist client complaints.
- Work closely with the Senior Management and Company’s Compliance oversight function.
- Work with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance.