Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire a Reconciliation Officer for our offices in Limassol.
Overall Purpose of Role:
As a Reconciliation Officer you will ensure that client amounts in the organization’s platform / ledger reconciles with actual bank balances. You would perform Client Funds and Bank reconciliation on daily basis as per CySEC regulations.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Reconcile Data in the accounting system (Reconcile banks/PSPs Balances with their statement and Client Balances with Platform balances) daily.
- Acquiring data from CRM and Bank/PSP/LP statements and other sources and prepare reports to import into Reconciliation system.
- Producing daily client’s journals for posting into the Reconciliation system.
- Ability to identify errors and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports related to client’s funds and balances.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures relating to reconciliation activities.
- Liaise with other departments to investigate discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- Outstanding ability to identify errors.
- Advanced computer software skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Methodos Reconciliation System will be an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to corporate with multiple parties
- Able to adjust easily on any new product and payment method on boarded by the company.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent working environment with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Medical insurance coverage after 6 months of employment
- Training and career development