Job ID 9579
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Real Estate Investment Analyst.
- Undertake research and provide analysis on general economic conditions, industrial market conditions and market transactions
- Assist with research, analysis and presentation of strategic initiatives across the worlds including capital-related initiatives and other business development activities
- Undertake complex financial modelling work and due diligence on property acquisitions, investment and development projects to identify and evaluate opportunities that meet Group investment benchmarks and criteria
- Assist in the independent valuation process for existing portfolio assets
- Review annual budgets and re-forecasts related to investment property and construction projects
- Provide timely and accurate forecast financial information and analytics in relation to the performance of the portfolio assets and investment fund to senior management and investors
- Review and control cashflows of existing assets under management
- Writing investment summaries and property reports
- Analyzing the viability of asset and development management initiatives and monitoring the ongoing performance of investments
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for internal discussions with investors/owners of the Group)
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports to stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Surveying or related discipline with 5 years of working experience in Real Estate Investment management.
- Experience in comparing macro- and micro-economic factors affecting Real Estate models across several countries.
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills and good attention to detail.
- Initiative, critical and strategic thinking, good problem solving skills.
- Good English report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Sharing knowledge and teamwork.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Financially numerate with excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, including the ability to build a cash flow from scratch which incorporates equity and debt
- First class written and numerical presentation skills and confident use of MS PowerPoint
- Total commitment to high standards with a particular focus on attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
- Good organisational skills and ability to run a variety of tasks at once
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness centre for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.