PRIME PROPERTY GROUP, one of the fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus offering its customers high quality and one shop stop services is expanding its construction activities and currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor (Change Management) for Limassol:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Evaluating all changes, requesting by clients or by in-house departments.
- Studying documentation, meeting with clients, after sales executives, sales managers and inspecting the construction site to fully understand what work is required.
- Collecting all pertinent documents including property plans, technical drawings, and project specifications.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing BOQs, reports, analyses, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising stakeholders on improvements.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers together with project managers to secure better prices.
- Prepare the tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, with the architect and the client.
- Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
- Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation.
- Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections.
- Liaise between site managers, project managers, site engineers and the client.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Report to the Cost Control Manager.
- Professional degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Construction Economics or equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated experience balancing and organizing multiple project or assignments.
- Experiences in stakeholder management; ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, management and contractors.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Great networking abilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Greek (spoken and written).
- Competitive compensation package
- Provision of 13th salary
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects