Academic Level Bachelor
NAGA Markets is currently expanding, and is looking to hire Quality Control Engineer in Limassol.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues on our Products; trading platform and admins software.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Communicating with other departments such as project management, product and tech teams to coordinate scheduling for QA testing
- Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction
- Perform cross-browser/device/OS compatibility testing
- Participate in brainstorming sessions related to business requirements with the team
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs/issues
- Work closely with developers to find defects/issues solutions
- Work closely with developers to constantly evaluate priorities of issues
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Acquire extensive knowledge of all NAGA Products, in terms of technical specifications, user experience and expected behaviour.
- Constant quality/health check and testing of all NAGA’s platforms and products
- This role is cross-functional and can vary from front-end / back-end testing to investigating and reporting bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree on tech or business related studies
- Superb computer competence
- Experience in software quality assurance testing
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile development processes
- Professional certification of Quality Engineer is not mandatory but would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- SQL knowledge is not mandatory but it will be considered as advantage
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance coverage after completion of probation
- Friendly Working Environment with free coffee and fruits
- Amazing opportunities for personal and career growth
- Professional Body Subscriptions Allowance
- Parking Allowance