Job ID 7089
KPAX is looking for QA Testers to assess our platform through manual and automated testing.
As a QA Tester you will be working closely with the product and development team to make sure that product changes and improvements are delivered as per the requirements. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Build and executes test cases as per the change requirement
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Detects, logs, and reports software bugs and glitches
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- A strong focus on quality with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software testing.
- Able to take the point of view of the customer or end-user of the software.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to communicate to technical (development team) and non-technical (management team) people in the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and diplomacy.
- Good judgement skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Pro-activeness and confidence in making decisions.
- Positively influence fellow team members.
- Ability to understand the software development process lifecycle and how it fits in with the business approach and goals of the business.
- Has a desire to learn new skills and further enhance in the field of testing.
- Excellent command of English Language at all levels verbal, written and understanding.