Job ID 10638
Academic Level Bachelor
Liquinix is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Assistant.
- Closely work with the Content and Design teams, in view of monitoring the effective implementation and development the creative ideas.
- Communicate with QA Engineers, and developers, coordinating the implementation process.
- Daily monitoring of all published material.
- Run tests and analyze results and responsiveness, keeping records of all the tasks.
- Conduct document testing phases, search for bugs, and suggest resolutions.
- Coordinate the post-publishing/post-implementation process.
- Oversee the content translation process and forward the material for implementation.
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
- Monitor databases for errors, providing end-user assistance for them, and other tasks as assigned.
- Communicate and escalate issues or concerns to the QA Manager.
- Take part in the creative marketing process and provide feedback.
- Good understanding of marketing principles.
- Good ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Very good knowledge of basic HTML & CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (Google Drive, WordPress, CRM tools, etc.)
- Great communication skills with team-work oriented attitude.
- Analytical mind, with attention to detail and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent oral/written skills in English (Other languages will be considered an advantage).
- BSc in Marketing, Business, or any relevant field is a strong advantage.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance.
- Career development & room for growth opportunities.
- Excellent and positive working environment.
- Constant personal development opportunities.
- 21 Days paid annual leave.
- Work From Home policy.