Job ID 9857
KPAX is hiring a QA Test Engineer.
- Build and executes test cases as per the change requirement
- Documents and evaluates test results
- Detects, logs, and reports software bugs and glitches
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- A strong focus on quality with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to software testing.
- Able to take the point of view of the customer or end-user of the software.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to communicate to technical (development team) and non-technical (management team) people in the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and diplomacy.
- Good judgement skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Pro-activeness and confidence in making decisions.
- Positively influence fellow team members.
- Ability to understand the software development process lifecycle and how it fits in with the business approach and goals of the business.
- Has a desire to learn new skills and further enhance in the field of testing.
- Excellent command of English Language at all levels verbal, written and understanding.
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Annual Bonus
- Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, tournaments and more
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world