Job ID 11235
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Kpax Marketing Online is looking to hire a QA Performance analyst.
- Spend time in research and utilize data to make predictions based on insights gained, create standardized performance indicators and match solutions to individual product goals
- Be able to work with large volumes of complex data and isolate the most relevant information for optimal decision making
- Identify product areas for improvement and establish monitoring where necessary
- Define relevant, measurable, and reportable thresholds towards the identified product areas where monitored is required
- Monitor the performance metrics monthly and identify product issues that should be reported directly to the Head of QA and Management
- Make recommendations to Product Team through presentations, dashboards, and written reports Help in the design, documentation, and maintenance of QA processes
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the product team
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- An understanding of, and practical experience with data analysis and visualization tools, e.g. Tableau and PowerBI
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Enjoy the challenge of having an influence in product decision making
- An eye in identifying future trends based on past performance
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company’s medical insurance plan • Possibilities to enrol in Company’s pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world’s largest iGaming organisations.