TrueMyth Games is looking for a QA Manual Tester (f/m/d).
TrueMyth Games prides itself in being a lean company. We expect employees to be able to work independently as well as within small internal teams. Every employee may need to wear several different hats as the technology landscape changes. Thus, we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and learn quickly.
Do more than just executing tests, own the quality of the games!
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, and strong problem solving skills who loves working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced, agile environment.
The QA department at TrueMyth Games is heavily integrated with all departments on the production team. You will work closely with our developers and designers when creating new features, making sure to balance the requirements of all involved teams to guarantee the absolute highest quality across both product and process.
- Manual test features, game design and systems
- Be in charge of feature testing; planning, identifying requirements, creating and reviewing testplans/testmaps and executing them.
- Have ownership of features and tickets. This includes participating and tracking outcomes throughout implementation, helping to identify core requirements and finding edge cases and dependencies
- Be involved in participating and coordinating the end of sprint testing. Collaborate with Product Managers to track build health during the staged rollout process
- Help with the organization of the sprint and processes
- First experience in manual testing, ticket management and bug investigations in an agile software development environment.
- Experience working with ticketing systems (eg. Trello, Jira)
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly and thoroughly identify and test for ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality
- Be a strong team player and communicator who excels when working closely with others, both receiving and providing help
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- You love mobile games!
- You have organized a team of developers/ designers before
- Basic programming skills are a plus
- Training Budget: We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Health & Fitness Bonus: We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Friday Celebrations: Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons