Job ID 11280
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a QA Engineer (Salesforce).
Your role at Exness:
You will be a part of the CRM team, working closely with the developers, QA, product owners, and business analysts. There are two primary areas to be covered by a QA engineer:
- Build, maintain and improve QA process inside of the team
- Lead the team in maintaining high-quality standards by managing QA activities such as writing test cases, performing exploratory testing, and helping with automation tests
You will work in a highly collaborative environment and will own the testing process from end-to-end.
- QA Engineer (Salesforce)Define end-to-end testing process and methods in the Salesforce environment including cross-system integrations across multiple work streams.
- Define the automated regression testing process and framework, including UI, the back end, and Salesforce components and integrations.
- Define and coordinate application load and performance testing across testers and the Salesforce team.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC QA best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Define and report daily, weekly, and other QA metrics.
- Communicate the value and ROI of QA activities, including test automation.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and ownership, being result-oriented and responsible.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of quality assurance and quality control experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS, or a related field
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Experience in different types of testing like performance, load, etc.
- Ability to set users expectations properly
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources
- Superb written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present technical solutions clearly to different audiences
- Ability to work well under pressure, flexibility in decision-making, and a positive attitude to frequent changes
- Ability to work with other team members
- Fluent English
- Desire to develop as an expert in your professional field
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SOQL
- Salesforce administrator certificate
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
If you prefer to work remotely, we offer:
- Allowance for sports club memberships or other physical exercise activities
- Reimbursement for a work laptop, home office equipment, and coworking memberships
- Special ‘Get to know your team’ trips
If you decide to relocate to Cyprus, we offer:
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc.
- A branded company car with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
- Intro call (up to 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (1 hour)
- Final interview (1 hour)