Job ID 11245
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
IronFX is looking to hire a QA Engineer.
- Perform functional and performance testing of web, mobile and backend products with maximum automation.
- Interact with the development and support teams in order to improve the product quality.
- Review tests done by other team members, bugs and features verification and regression tests automation.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work with requirements and create test cases accordingly.
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in software quality assurance.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and multicultural environment.
- Experience in some of the following will be considered an advantage
- – Stocks Trading, Forex or/and Banking industry
- – Java programming
- – C# programming
- – Test automation
- – Agile methodology
- – SQL
- – Linux
- – CRM or ERP
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Excellent compensation package;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- MacBook or laptop on Linux or Windows, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.