Job ID 11257
Career Level Mangement
Experience 2 Years +
Staycaee’s is looking to hire a Purchasing and Logistics Associate.
Staycaee’s team is growing and looking to hire a Purchasing and Logistics Associate.
- Manage the purchasing & logistics process of the company.
- Negotiate and communicate effectively with manufacturers to develop a desirable end product and price.
- Create and place purchase orders.
- Oversee the entire process of a shipment, from acquisition to delivery.
- Receive and check commercial documents.
- Arrange and control delivery.
- Manage internal movement of goods between local warehouses and projects.
- Inventory management.
- Work with warehouse team.
- Provide required data & details to the finance department.
- Be a part of information flow regarding goods availability and delivery status.
- Collaborate with the product design, interior design.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar in house role or experience with supply chain services.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Skilled negotiator and relationship manager.
- A dynamic and results-oriented individual.
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English is a must.
Very competitive remuneration package, including travelling allowance and bonuses