Job ID 11326
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
ASBIS is looking to hire a Purchase Manager.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals 🎯
- International career opportunities
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Attractive remuneration package
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents, awards, years of service bonuses
- Special prices for Company products
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
Qualification and skills
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.