Job ID 10569
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Betting Connections is looking to hire a PSP Specialist.
- Relationship management with Payment Solution Providers to ensure the best possible player deposit acceptance and the efficient resolution of end-user problems with payments.
- Continuous communication with existing payment providers to ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations, troubleshooting and resolve payment related issues.
- Continuous reviewing, monitoring and reporting on PSP status.
- Support of effective PSP integration with technical support and platform teams.
- Searching and managing onboarding procedures new PSPs.
- Comparative new PSP research and competitor analysis.
- Experience with Curacao gaming license.
- Assuring the quality of payment cashier and user experience.
- Quality Testing of integrated PSP methods.
- Regular analysis and reporting on payment method and acceptance, deposit success and, transfers data and provide analysis and insight into payment process issues and findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts.
- Reports to Payment Solutions Manager.
- Locally based in Cyprus, preferably in Limassol; the role is to be worked remote from Cyprus till the new office in Limassol will be open;
- At least two years of experience in dealing with the main payment methods, including credit cards, internet bank transfers and others Monitoring and Analysis of payments on a business level.
- Experience in the iGaming industry.
- Proven experience in online product liaison with payment solution providers.
- Good knowledge of integration and onboarding process and requirements with payment solutions suppliers.
- Experience with PaymentIQ or any other payment platform.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask and work under pressure.
- Must be flexible towards demanding work schedules to effectively guide teams in different time zones.
- Ability to attend exhibitions.