Job ID 8385
Academic Level Bachelor
FP Markets is currently looking to recruit a full-time Projects Assistant for employment in its Limassol office.
An exciting opportunity to join an established but ambitious and rapidly-growing company and be a part of a fast-paced multi-cultural environment with friendly and talented co-workers with a focus on high performance enabled by cutting-edge technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in legal, administrative and corporate matters.
- Prepare and submit application forms for third party firms.
- Review, maintain and update company legal documents.
- Work with the projects team on various tasks.
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Analysis of the financial industry.
- University graduate with a law/business degree is an advantage, or previous legal/corporate experience or training is an advantage.
- Experience in financial services or with a Forex broker is an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple ongoing projects and deadlines.
- Pro-active, problem solver, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation.
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days.
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Continuous personal development and the opportunity to join a great team, develop and learn.
- Company-wide team-buildings, social events etc.