Experience 5 Years +
Amdocs is looking for a Project Manager.
In one sentence
- Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will develop the project’s Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
All you need is…
- 6-8 years of experience in project management domain, with at least 4 years hands of experience in leading at least one of the project management aspects, such as: schedule, budget, resources, risks, etc.
- Experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as SW development, delivery, testing, etc.
- Managerial experience (direct or matrix)
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices and procedures.
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies