Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is currently looking for a smart and charismatic Project Administrator who will schedule, coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will process all documentation, calendarization, manage schedules, arrange assignments, communicate progress to all team members, assist with project management duties, oversee and perform administrative functions concerning projects. The Project Administrator will work with a team of accountants so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling and attend project meetings and take meeting notes;
- Assisting with preparing and follow up of action plans;
- Preparing program/project reports;
- Maintaining project documentation;
- Monitoring project progress and alert the project manager to issues as they arise;
- Assisting in the project/program communication;
- Assisting with planning;
- Coordinating some of the project activities;
- Making sure PM policies and procedures are followed;
- Assisting with preparation of presentations.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- BS/MS, preferably in the fields IT or Finance;
- Experience in project administration/coordination is an advantage;
- Understanding of the basic Project Management principles;
- Experience in G-Suite;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Structural mindset;
- Pro-active, flexible, self-organized, committed;
- Hands-on experience with technical documentation and schedules;
- Solid organization and time-management skills;
- Professionalism, proactive, ready to learn, and open to new things is a must.
Why should you choose Exness?
Because we really care about people and can offer:
- Safe environment where you can constantly grow and the team of high professionals and simply very good people;
- Medical insurance for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- And finally we have the best view to the sea from our own roof bar.