Job ID 9843
Experience 8 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Amdocs is looking for Program Manager.
What will your job look like?
- You will have overall accountability and responsibility for all Program Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration.
- Manage the program scope and maintain its continuous alignment with business objectives. Sets the program plan and make recommendations to modify the plan when vital. Sets priorities, ensures optimization and resolves issues to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Define projects. Assign project managers to initiate and manage the performance of component projects.
- Integrates and supervises multiple related projects.
- Ensure alignment of all projects under his/her supervision with standards and program management methodology, including compliance with regulations.
- Ensure an effective and engaged program team, usually without direct authority, by providing guidance and mentorship.
- Build relationships and maintains communication with stakeholders at various levels.
All you need is…
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management domain, with at least 4 years of managing large projects
- Experience and knowledge in several key domains relevant to the program
- B.A/B.Sc. degree, global equivalent or higher
- PGMP certification