Job ID 11333
Career Level JuniorMiddle
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level DiplomaBachelor
MUFG Investor Services is looking to hire a Product Owner.
You will help our company maximize the value of our products resulting from the work of the scrum team and work with the Product Management to help evolve and realise our product vision.
- Manage all aspects of product, including stakeholder feedback, requirements, and issues
- Ensure the usability, quality and delivery of a feature and the product as a whole
- Participate in discovery sessions with stakeholders to ensure clear definition of requirements
- Analyze and understand the needs and priorities to build a better product
- Drive continuous improvement into existing product
- Create Product Backlog items in user stories format with clear acceptance criteria by liaising with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Maintain a prioritized Product Backlog that is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the team will work on next
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Effectively run backlog refinement/grooming sessions at regular intervals
- Contribute to the discussion of incoming bugs and their prioritization as part of triage activities
- Ensure high ROI of the development effort
- Track business impact of features and rely on performance (business and technical) data to make informed decisions about possible changes for improvement.
- Commercial Product Owner experience preferably in the Financial industry
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong technical literacy and experience and an ability to communicate these concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in delivering Client Facing products
- Experience in working within a fast paced, agile environment
- Experience in managing successful delivery through a mix of roles and skills
- Industry-recognized certifications i.e. PSPO, CSPO
- Familiar with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to implement continuous improvement and innovation
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience and skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid- & Flexible- Work model
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance, Permanent Total Disability, Dread and Disease Insurance
- Fitness Activity Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of Professional Fees
- We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.