Job ID 7736
Hyperio Software Ltd is currently looking for a Product Manager able to ensure that the product evolution supports the Company’s overall vision. On a continuous basis the Product Manager gathers and prioritizes product and customer requirements based on ROI and creates relevant user stories for the team for implementation. Within the product team, the Product Manager is working closely with Developers, Site Reliability and QA Engineers, UX/UI Designers, Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that customer revenues and satisfaction goals are met.
- Analyze and understand market areas and trends, competition, customer/user requirements in depth.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and propose further product development epics that can be incorporated in the roadmap
- Successfully assess needs from the clients and stakeholders
- Be the voice of the clients and users
- Work collaboratively with the product team utilizing cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate actively with the rest of the team and be receptive to ideas ensuring state of the art functionality
- Prioritize business features and groom the backlog accordingly
- Create user stories with success criteria
- Perform user research, user interviews and personas development. Create user journeys
- Define metrics and KPIs for the product
- BSc in Management, Marketing or any other related field
- At least 3 years of Product Management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to see the full picture and develop deep understanding of the Market and the Business Domain.
- Use ticketing tools i.e., Jira. effectively
- Be passionate about Product Management and other areas of business and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English language is required
- Knowledge of German language will be considered as a plus
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a Company covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.