Job ID 11449
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
ASBIS is looking to hire a Post-sales Customer service Manager.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals 🎯
- International career opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses 🎁
- Special prices for the Company products
- Managing service coverage in Cyprus for various brands.
- Company’s Multi-brand Service center administration.
- Identifying target customers, development and implementation of sales of IT services.
- Service support of the Company’s partners and retailers.
- RMA parts claims and inventory management via vendors/suppliers.
- Spare parts inventory management.
Qualification and skills:
- Higher education. Technical education is a preference.
- Work experience of 2 years or more in repair service centers (e.g., Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, etc.) or telecommunication companies on service management positions.
- Strong computer technical skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Highly dynamic, self-starter who uses own initiatives to maximize value of the Company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at different phases of implementation and drive to results in timely and top-quality manner.
- Commitment to the job and its success.
- Knowledgeable and confident in communicating information.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably at all levels within the organization (verbal, written, presentations).
- Analytical skills, initiative, accuracy and diligence.