Job ID 6967
KPAX Marketing Online Ltd is looking for a Customer Service Representatives to join our call centre.
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain accounts by recording account information
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English language or in one of the following languages: French Canadian, Spanish, Dutch, German or any Scandinavian language.
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, tournaments and more
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world