Career Level Junior
TheSoul Publishing is seeking a junior Platform Operations Specialist who will focus on handling day-to-day operational tasks connected to our growing platform base.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handling day to day operational issues related to our distribution platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and many others.
- Assist in operational aspects of launch or closure of content projects.
- Cooperate with different departments to support their issue resolutions.
- Identify possible areas of process and workflow improvements.
- Working with the security team to ensure efficient platform access management.
- Working with the partnerships team in supporting operations for various new launches.
- Detail oriented person who can also have a hands on approach.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a love for tracking and reporting.
- Hands-on knowledge of YouTube, Facebook or other social media video platforms.
- Basic understanding of the digital content ecosystem including digital rights a plus.
What we offer:
- Work in a company with an international team of more than 2,000 people carrying out very interesting and diverse tasks;
- Remote work – you can work from home in your favourite slippers, or while sitting on the beach with a glass of fresh juice in your hand;