Job ID 11296
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Physical Security Lead.
- Drive physical security activities and lead a team of physical security specialists.
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with the team(s) in security-related areas.
- Prioritize competing projects and drive consensus on solutions that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Plan and organize access control, intrusion video surveillance, and life safety alarm in all Exness offices (new and existing) to ensure their protection.
- Manage access levels and differentiation of user rights and oversee issuing, assigning access rights for access control cards or key fobs, and decommissioning of access control cards.
- Implement and prepare ACS reports and provide video materials on incidents.
- Take ownership for scheduled maintenance, cleaning, and minor repairs or adjustments to electronic devices for access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection devices, etc.
- Support security systems integration, mapping, and software updates and help train other safety personnel in the use of these systems.
- Assist on new projects in both existing areas and new construction to organize security assessments, vendor selection, technology upgrades, product selections, testing, field verification of systems, and inspection of work in progress for compliance with standards.
- Take ownership for vendor management to ensure excellent service deliverability and value from vendors in the long-run.
- Develop budgets for project work and provide project coordination ensuring budgets are met, obtain quotes for repair and/or installation of systems district-wide, define options and estimate costs, and set priorities and schedule for construction activities.
- Instruct employees in the use of systems and establish and coordinate alarm codes, keeping a record of those having access to such codes.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in physical security
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in team management
- Ability to leverage business communication skills to inform, convince, and educate stakeholders, employees, and leadership to enable effective physical security activities and processes
- Exceptional organizing skills and basic project management skills
- Knowledge of security systems, including service and maintenance across a broad spectrum of access control, intrusion, and video surveillance systems
- Knowledge and ability to apply local, state, and federal laws and regulations (experience in Cyprus and/or Malaysian laws an advantage)
- Proven working experience and strong knowledge of low voltage systems and network principles
- In-depth knowledge of RFID technologies (HF, LF, UHF) including protocols, standards, and security aspects of them
- Advanced knowledge of circuitry, internals of card readers, and communication protocols
- Extensive knowledge of image recognition, face recognition, and motion tracking systems
- Basic programming experience, including experience in programming microcontrollers and embedded devices
- Ability to operate a computer and various software packages
- Understanding of technical language and how to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics
- Ability to stay abreast of changes in security technology
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple tasks, and adapt to changes
- Communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher)
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings