Job ID 11415
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a People Transformation Manager.
- Coordinate people-related projects of mid- to large size, starting from formulating the project plan to the project closure, in close collaboration with the head of People Communication and
- Transformation and project stakeholders; examples of the projects include new HRIS implementation, experts empowerment program, and strengthen global culture.
- Manage the HR Transformation team, including 4 HR project managers running their own projects.
- Develop project documentation, including briefs, plans, daily or weekly logs, meeting minutes, presentations on concept, stakeholder updates, supporting educational materials like manuals and guidelines, and others.
- Organize the resources to be used: quality, time, budget, and information, as well as specifying the quality standard in the processes.
- Define the risks of the project and develop scenarios to overcome those risks.
- Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy, including communication with the stakeholders, messages, and communication progress trackers, as well as applying principles of change management.
- Report on the project progress to the project board with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money.
- Manage relationships with the stakeholders.
- Participate in other HR and people-related activities within a broader team.
What we expect from you:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of HR or management
- 5 or more years of experience in HR projects within IT Companies or having led the projects while not being a part of HR Operations
- Deep knowledge of change management and all HR fields, such as hiring, culture, performance management, and leadership development
- Experience in business process description and optimization
- Experience in an HR automation field
- Fluency in English
- Result-oriented mindset, time-to-delivery focus, and change management focus
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Team management skills (a plus), or at least strong theoretical knowledge in a field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills or data analysis skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities
Nice to have:
- CIPD or SHRM qualification
- Experience in consulting firms
- Experience in team management or a strong desire to become a people manager
- Implementation of big, scalable HRIS or a corporate portal for an organization of 2000+ FTE
- Project management certifications like PRINCE2
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings